Wednesday 24 September 2008

Still going (just)

Thursday 18th September
Six days later, I struggle to remember what I did this day. Normally I jot down in my diary at work whatever I did the previous evening. It's been so busy recently I haven't had time to do even that. Honestly.

But I do remember now, 11.2k on the treadmill, in 3 sections (I think) to allow for toilet / shirt change breaks. Just needed a stress reliever tonight.

Friday 19th September
Complete rest. Night out with the running club tonight (yay!), really, really nice meal at La Carbonara in Swindon. I had the antipasti for starter, Steak, and ice cream for dessert. Not cheap, but really good food, fast and efficient service and very friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Needless to say I had a fair bit to drink but didn't make a fool of myself (for once) and actually made it to body pump the next morning..

Saturday 20th September
Body pump. No cardio. Feeling a bit delicate and struggled a bit, felt I should have dropped my weights. Ali picked up on my technique, saying I was moving my body on the biceps track. I think a lot of my training is suffering due to the stress at work at the moment.

No cardio because I went to the post office to pick up a parcel which I hoped was a free book from a group on facebook. It wasn't, it was free light bulbs from British Gas. Great.

Sunday 21st September
Bit of a change today, went to the 10am spinning class then did a short (6-7 miles - is that really short?) outside. Enjoyed both, legs feeling a bit tired now though.

No comments: