Monday 11 February 2008

Running Club

Monday 11th February
Went out with the running club tonight. We only did about 5 miles (Blagrove route) but I struggled to be honest, even though the pace wasn't that great - just under 9 minute miling most of the way, working up to 8 mins 20 in the second half of the run. Really struggled to breathe at times; as this is slower than my usual half marathon pace I can only assume my body was working overtime to get oxygen to my tired muscles. Should probably have run on the treadmill instead. Anyway, did some abs work when I got back to the gym as I haven't done any core work for a week.

Track session tomorrow (if my body will take it), pump and spinning Wednesday. May well take it easy for the rest of the week as it will give my body a chance to recover in time for the Tough Ten on Sunday, plus I can submit my coursework if I pull my finger out.

No comments: