Thursday 31 January 2008

Weds 30th / Thursday 31st January

Wednesday
Day off from running. Went to body pump which was a bit of a struggle - I hadn't slept well the previous evening and was feeling tired. Decided at the last second to do James' spinning class afterwards. As usual ended up with a really stiff bike, so got a good workout even if I couldn't tweak the resistance as much as I would have liked.

Thursday
This was meant to be a rest day as we were meant to be holding our quiz evening at work. When I found out it was postponed until March I asked Becky if she wanted to run this evening, and she did. We ended up doing the Cheney Manor route, which is 5-6 miles, at just over conversation pace. It was so cold neither of us wanted to hang about, even though I had tired legs and she had no energy. Quite a good run in the end - good to do an endurance run with a few races coming up.

No comments: